What matters to me
Thursday 6th June 2019 is national “What Matters to You Day”. A programme of events has been arranged by the internal Equally Safe at Work working group to;
- Raise awareness of the issue of gender based violence
- Promote the pilot accreditation scheme and
- Encourage everyone in Perth & Kinross Council to be Passionate & Kind.
Your active support and participation in this event would be much appreciated. Can you also demonstrate your support by sharing information about the event to your employees and encourage them to come along to any of the sessions being held in Perth;
- The Atrium at Pullar House, 8.45am – 11am
- The Civic Hall, 2 High Street, 1pm – 4pm.