Keep Track of your alcohol

Please note that new advice from the Chief Medical Officer, suggests that men now should consume no more than 14 Units, which is the same as females.

You can get a Drinks Diary from your local Alcohol Service or GP, you can also go on-line and download ‘Change4Life Drinks Tracker’ from NHS Choices, or you can get ‘Drinkaware: Track and Calculate Units’ ¬†from The Drinkaware Trust, these can be downloaded onto your mobile phone or computer at home.

These can really help you keep track of the alcohol you use and when you drink, it helps you build up a picture of your drinking. With the changes in the Scottish Licencing Laws around ‘Drink Driving’, it has never been more important than now to know your units!